Can you believe it? My blog celebrates it’s 2 year anniversary this month! Technically the first post was on 29th August 2013 (which was posted on a free wordpress.com website). The first post on Becster.com was on 7th September 2013. You’re more than welcome to go back to view those posts but I promise you, my blog posts have come a long way since then!
So to celebrate my blogiversary I’m hosting a Giveaway to win this little goodie hamper! I’m all for supporting local business so with that in mind this hamper includes goodies from some awesome local suppliers!
Eboni ac Eifori – Vanilla Fudge made with Welsh Cream and Butter with Tahitian Vanilla.
- Eboni ac Eifori – Chocolate Fudge made with real Belgian chocolate
- Tŷ Siocled – Tsili Tywyll which is chilli chocolate – be warned it’s really hot!)
- Tŷ Siocled – Cofi Crunch which is a honeycomb and fudge milk chocolate
Giveaway rules and information:
- Giveaway is open to anyone
- Rafflecopter will be used for entries
- Giveaway is open until 12am on September 8th (so quick get entering!)
- I will contact the winner by email (and if possible via Twitter) within a few days of the 8th.
- In the event of the winner not responding within 10days of me contacting then I will select another winner
Disclaimer: All these products were bought by me (none were given for free) and as such this is not a sponsored post. I do however recommend all of these products as they are top quality! (The only product I have not tried myself is the chilli chocolate as I’m too much of a wuss!)
(Whilst I can’t force you to like my Facebook page I would be so grateful if you would!)