I’m going to BlogOn Xmas in less than a week! It’s come around quick I can tell you! As is tradition, I’m linking up with the BlogOn Xmas Jumper linky!
- Please share your favourite photo of you.
This is quite a recent one actually. I was taking selfies with the girls at Plas Newydd. This one is just perfect as I can share it without editing my girl out!
- If you could choose a band to play in your garden for your birthday, who would you pick?
At one time I would’ve said Boyzone for sure! But I think I’d actually choose OneRepublic at the moment. Loving their songs recently. I’ve started listening to them again over the last few days after a friend posted a clip of them singing at the Singapore GP. Yes I’m completely jealous!
- What do you take with you for long visits to the toilet?
TMI but phone of course!
- What word can’t you spell?
Definitely. Thank god for spell check!
- What’s the most unusual job you’ve ever had?
I’ve only ever had two jobs – worked in a cafe for a summer and then my current job (accountant in case you don’t know).
- Knitting, sewing or crotchet?
Crotchet. We used to do crotchet at primary school. I’ve not done any since then actually but I think I could pick it up easily enough. Although I’m actually a cross stitcher.
- Without looking it up, what is a jerkinhead?
Hmmm…. not sure. Something like an idiot??
- If you could have as much of one food as you wanted forever, what would it be?
What a silly question?! Of course I’m going to say Chinese takeaway! This is assuming that I won’t get fat!
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
I’m not sure if I’ve ever done anything scary really. But I suppose, childbirth has to be the scariest thing right? And I’ve done it twice!!
- If you needed a getaway driver, who would you choose?
My Mam! Not only would she be in my corner but she sure as hellfire would get me out of there quick!
- Would you rather live in Narnia or at Hogwarts?
Hogwarts! It’s such an amazing place! Especially in the snow. Ah beautiful. Although I must admit, Narnia could possibly be just as fantastic but I’ve never read/seen Narnia books/films!
- What snack food says ‘Christmas’ to you?
Pigs in blankets! I don’t know why they’re not an all year round food but they are most definitely a Christmas food! Although, are they considered to be a snack? If we’re talking snacks I think of Christmas when I see After Eight Mints and those mini pretzel things.
- Is there life on Mars?
Yes. Matt Damon’s there. Although he’s back on Earth now isn’t he?
- Which Christmas movie would you be a character in, and who would play you?
Muppets Christmas Carol! Just because it is (one of) my favourite Christmas film! Who would play me? Not sure… one of the muppets obviously! Miss Piggy wouldn’t stoop low enough to play me – I’m not half as glamorous as that diva pig! Although maybe I should choose Die Hard…. Hans Gruber, need I say more?
- What are you proudest of?
My girls! They are the best thing we’ve ever created! They are beautiful little things but drive me bloody crazy! I’m also proud of my career – I’ve worked hard and reached where I wanted to be.