Day 19. What Makes You Happy?
A lot of things make me happy. I’m actually quite a happy person really. I was told by someone at work recently that it was good to have me back because I brighten the place up! That’s always a good thing to hear! So here’s a few things that make me happy.
Of course my family make me happy! I have a great little family unit – loving husband, beautiful little baby girl and two mischievous pups! Some small specific things that have made me happy recently:
– Little Miss has mastered crawling and is trying to stand up. It’s going to be fun!
– when Little Miss goes to sleep with no fuss! (This makes me very happy!)
– watching her sleep peacefully is just magical!
– coming home to Little Miss and she gives me the biggest smile and hugs!
– seeing Megs and Gemma rough housing is always fun!
– sofa cuddles with my hubbybunch is always nice! Especially when we’re catching up on Neighbours and Pointless!
I’ll never be a skinny bitch because I love my food way to much! Specifically…
– Chinese takeaway! I cannot live without chinese food and nothing will beat the takeaway of my home town!
– egg custard tarts. Yup STILL not kicked the habit!
– Twix Mix packets! I started eating them because they had an offer for Cineworld tickets. Got slightly addicted!
Work always makes me happy! I don’t think I’ve ever had a time when I didn’t want to be there. Yes as sad as it may sound I love work! In fact my husband says that if I’m on a downer I should go to work as it always cheers me up!
Then there’s always random stuff that makes me happy!
– Mark Webber! Hehe yeah thinking back to when I met him (twice!) always brings a smile to my face!
– a great F1 race is always a winner in my book!
– having your favourite actor from you favourite soap “favourite” your tweet is always good!
– and having an F1 team “like” your Instagram photo is great!
There are certain television shows that make me happy. My favourite show Red Dwarf makes me happy. Not only is it fantastic (and gives you my favourite quote) but it’s also partly the reason hubby and I started going out! When I met him and said I liked Red Dwarf he went home and told his mum he’d found the woman of his dreams! Ahh bless! We also got engaged because of Red Dwarf but that’s another story!
What makes you happy?