I recently read Oh so Beckah‘s blog and saw this furry friends tag….
2) What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Both are female dogs. Megs is a Jack Russell Terrier and Gemma is a Beagle.
3) How long have you had your pet friend?
It’ll be six years come March.
4) How did you get your pet?
We did think of going for a rescue dog but instead we found both of them via PetsForHomes website. Gemma came from a breeder in Cardigan and Megs came from a family in Prestatyn
5) How old is your pet?
Both will be 6 this year – Gemma on 28 Jan and Megs on 1 Feb.
6) What’s some quirky things about your pet?
Ok it’s not quirky but Gemma has an extremely annoying habit of eating EVERYTHING! And I mean everything! Megs is annoying in that she will constantly whinge or bark unless she’s in the same room as you!
7) What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
I love my pups but at the moment they’re getting on my nerves! I think they might need re-training. I have found that the relationship with the dogs have changed since having kiddiwinks. But also I think the relationship I have with these two are is completely different to the one I had with Jimmy my childhood dog.
8) What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
Walking especially in Llanberis. Such a beautiful place.
9) What are some nicknames you call your pet?
Gemma-pants, Megsy-poo, Stinkies, Pupsgies
Have you got any furry friends? If so I tag you!!