!*!*!*!*!~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~!*!*!*!*!
I’m a bit late to the party but Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and had a great time celebrating an end to yet another year! We didn’t do anything to celebrate – we never do! In fact I was in bed by 10pm and snoring away! Apparently the dogs and Little Miss started yapping/crying when the fireworks went off at midnight…. I heard nothing!!
Now I’ve been catching up on some blogs that have been doing recap of 2014 posts and 2015 resolution posts. I’m not going to do seperate posts but basically here’s my recap:
- It has to be said that 2014 has been the year when my life changed forever…. of course this was due to the arrival of Little Miss which was the best thing in the world! She arrived on 10th January 2014 so pretty much was with us for the whole of 2014.
- March saw us purchase Taid’s old house which now means I have debt coming out of my ears!!
- At the end of June I went back to work.
- In August one of my best friends finally got married! Yay!!
- A little over 2 weeks later my cousin also got married – at long last! Yay!!
- We took our first family holiday with her in October when we went to Malta – will post about that soon enough.
- I took part in Blogtober14 and managed to blog for a straight 30 days!!
- And then at the end of December we had a scan to confirm that yes I’m expecting another baby. *
* This is not something I have been able to blog about until now as I had to tell work first… they all know now!!
- Baby is due on July 8th which is exciting yet terrifying.
- It also means I won’t be able to go to the British GP again this year – thankfully I never bought the tickets!
- Nothing else is planned so we’ll see what happens!
New Year Resolutions
I don’t do New Year’s Resolutions because I can never stick to them. Besides, it shouldn’t take a New Year to make a change. So with that in mind I’m linking up for the Make a Habit/Break a Habit for January instead! January is a difficult month to make or break any habits because it’s the busiest time of year for me but we’ll give it a go!!
Habits to Make
- Substitute unhealthy snacks for healthier options – so rather than having that chocolate bar I’ll have an apple.
- Substitute my tea for decaff tea – this one is medically advised!
Habits to Break
- Biting my nails – this has always been one I’ve tried to break. I can do so for a couple of months but then start off again!
- Leaving my desk untidy – my desk is currently full of bits of paper and files and I really need to start filing more often!
I know that isn’t much but like I said January is not the best month so we’re starting small!! Wish me luck!!