How funny is it that we actually had this discussion at work today! In the conversation we had at the office today we were discussing what to do with a £100,000 win on the lottery and the depressing truth is that £100,000 wouldn’t even clear my mortgage!
I previously wrote a post on what I’d do if I won the lottery for Blogtober14?! I’ve reviewed that post and I don’t know if I would change much. (This list is on the assumption that I win more than enough to clear debts)
If I won the lottery I would still:
- like the BMW Z4 because it’s a beautiful car.
- like the house above Vivian Quarry.
- take the girls to Walt Disney World
- hire that personal stylist
- go to the Monaco Grand Prix in style!
Some Random Things I’d Do:
- Buy the girls all the Paw Patrol and My Little Pony stuff and convert each of their bedrooms respectively
- Buy a BMW i8 because it’s even more beautiful than the Z4.
- Buy a couple of Leuchttrum notebooks for bullet journalling
- Buy a pair of rollerblades
I understand how incredibly materialistic my list is but this is not a full list. I would of course donate money to charity and help family members but this list was to concentrate on some fun stuff for me!
What would you do if you won the lottery?