I haven’t done a bucket list in such a long time! But as January is the month of resolutions and goal setting then let’s get started! There’s a handful of things I aim to do this month and they are mostly to do with organising the home. So in no particular order here is my January Bucket List…
One of my lifetime bucket list items is to re-do the kitchen. But as I don’t have money to completely re-do the kitchen at the moment, there are a few things I do need to sort such as:
– Put child locks on the drawers and cupboards
– Sort out the cutlery drawer
– Sort out our chocolate/cake cupboard
– Install a spice rack as we have so many jars of spices around
– Clear out the cupboard under the stairs
I’m determined to make our front room a bit more homely this year. We will have been in this house come 6 years in April and we still haven’t got any photos/decor in the front room! So some homely touches I want to add:
– Twinkly lights on the mantelpiece
– Buy and put up a mirror above the fireplace
– Sort out the kids’ toys
This room is our dumping ground as it’s the first room as you come in the house. So as you can imagine it has all sorts of bags and stuff just thrown in there. So this month I aim to:
– Clear out all the shoes and coats that have been dumped there
– Sort out the rubbish on the DVD cabinets
– Tidy up the cables around the computer
These are a few things I want to do this month that isn’t to do with sorting out the house:
– Start taking the dogs for a walk every other day.
– Sort out my stationery and find storage for said stationery.
– Read a book. Specifically “The Chocolate Lovers’ Wedding” by Carole Mathews.
– Have a wonderful birthday for Little Miss! Can’t believe she’s 3 already!