I’m linking up with Twinderelmo for the first time this year. Here’s my June Bucket List.
- 1) Pack a hospital bag – this is something I have to get done! Baby is due in less than 5 weeks which pretty much means it could arrive at anytime!
- 2) Sort through Little Miss’ clothes – I need to go through Little Miss’ old clothes to see what we have for Baby 2! I’m not going to buy new clothes just yet as we should be able to dress her in the same clothes.
- 3) Meet up with a Facebook friend again – I’ve met her before but I want to meet her again before baby arrives. She has a little boy that’s the same age as Little Miss. We’re actually meeting up on Saturday the 6th June!
- 4) Take doggies walkies – in all honesty, and it pains me to say it, I don’t actually remember when I last took them for a walk!
- 5) Get some blog posts drafted and scheduled – well I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to blog after baby arrives so I need to get some stuff scheduled. I have a ton of posts in draft but they need perfecting!
- 6) Sort out the office room/spare room – considering we’re accountants we are rubbish at filing our own paperwork! The office room is a tip! I have started but plan was thwarted when I couldn’t find the hole punch!
- 7) Prepare our accounts and tax returns – yeah as accountants we’re pretty crap at taking our own advice! We are the type of clients we hate! Big box of random receipts in no order whatsoever!
- 8) Change my prescription – I need to get my medicines!!!