Day 1 – Christmas Gifts
I know it’s only the 2nd of December but it does mean I have roughly 3 weeks to buy, package and deliver any Christmas Gifts! I’m not someone who does their gift buying in advance but I do try to get started end of November. I have started! Here’s what I have so far!
1. Prezzies for hubby – he knows what they are so even if he reads this it won’t spoil the surprise!
2. These are Cyw (mascot for the Welsh language channel) merchandise for Little Miss. She’s not watched much of it yet but I thought they’re lovely! If you want to own your own Cyw products then you should check out this website!
3. The usual Cadbury’s selection boxes for my friend’s kiddies. Although I’m pretty sure their mam will eat the Fudge!
4. Just in case she does I’ve also got them a chocolate lollipop each.
I also have some more chocolate or sweetie boxes for other family members. I’m also making some prezzies this year but I’ll mention them under Christmas Crafts. I also need to buy a couple more toys* for Little Miss and my friends kids. I’m not spending much on toys for Little Miss because our families are going to spoil her rotten!
* I had ordered them from Argos but thanks to the madness that was Black Friday I wasn’t able to pick them up – their shop was too busy! So now I have to re-order!
When do you buy your Christmas prezzies? Are you already done or do you wait until last minute?
Fancy joining in the fun of Becster.com’s 12 Days of Christmas? Use the following code:
All you need to do is add a link to your post in the link up boxes below! I would appreciate if you visited the blogger who’s before you and leave a comment!