There are numerous posts about me on this blog – hell it’s my blog, what do you expect? But as I may have acquired some new visitors of late let me give you a lowdown about me. Plus it’s the first post of Blogtober17 so here goes…. some random facts about me… not in any order!
All About Me
1) My name is Rebecca although it was almost Jemima!
2) Born and bred in a slate mining town in Snowdonia. I no longer live in the town but I’m still in Snowdonia.
3) I lived with my Taid (grandfather) and Dad when I was a child. We were the three amigos! Or three and a half amigos as we cannot forget the dog!
4) I’m married – met my husband on an accountancy course way back in 2008.
5) Did I mention that I’m an accountant and tax adviser? Oh and now a Partner in a local firm?
6) I have two beautiful girls – Little Miss (now aged 3.5 ish) and Miss Mostyn (2 since July)
7) As a child, I had a beautiful black and tan Jack Russell Terrier called Jimmy Jones. He was my best friend and I loved him to bits!
10) I’ve met dragons….and they were beautiful! Absolutely stunning creatures.
11) I’m a fluent Welsh speaker. It’s my “mam iaith” (native tongue) and speak it daily at home and at work.
12) Big big fan of Impractical Jokers and have been lucky enough to see them twice and also have tickets for a show this coming Thursday. And yes that is the husband and I with Joe and Murr in the header photo!
13) I love Welsh slate! It must be because of my childhood in the slate mining town.
14) Also love steam trains – again another hangover from my childhood. The Ffestiniog Railway ran past my bedroom window.
15) I have too many hobbies! I love to blog (obviously!), vlog, bullet journal, penpal, and cross stitch. Unfortunately I have little free time now.
I think that’s enough about me for today. You’re more than welcome to ask me anything. All the social media channels are listed to the right or otherwise comment below!