I was tagged to do this ages ago and whilst I did draft most of the post pretty quick, it was actually very difficult to list 50 things!
Thank you to Ruth at DogOddity for tagging me – go show her some love!
These are in no particular order…
1) Hearing Little Miss laugh
2) Cuddles with Little Miss
3) Cuddles with MissMostyn
4) My gorgeous husband
5) My pups – when they behave at least
6) Memories of my childhood with Taid
7) Work – I love my job!
8) Watching Nashville – series 3 now on in the UK! #TeamDeacon
9) Seeing my family
10) This view – it will always be home
11) Checking in on Little Miss to see her fast asleep – so beautiful!
12) Milkybar chocolate – mmmm!
14) Slate – I’m from a slate mining town and seeing slate just makes me happy!
15) Cross-stitching – haven’t done a project since beginning of the year when I made a wedding sampler for Kelly.
16) Chinese takeaway
17) Although chinese restaurants are good as well!
18) Calla lilies
19) Biscuits – current favourites are chocolate digestives
20) Watching Thomas the Tank in bed with the girls – no CGI version here please!
21) Going to the cinema which is something we don’t get to do often now
22) Guardians of the Galaxy – Chris Pratt and a talking racoon – enough said!
23) Thinking back to the first time I met Mark Webber
24) And the second time I met him (and the third time!)
25) And then of course that time we met Tom Hanks
26) Sleep! Something I’m not getting enough of at the moment!
27) Stationery – I really love beautiful pen and paper stuffs!
28) Receiving letters in the post- wish I had stayed in contact with some of my old penpals as all I get are bills!
29) Red Dwarf – a lot of the happy things have come as a result of this show
30) Thinking back to our wedding day
31) Playing Sims 3 – I been a Sims player since the very beginning. Not liking Sims 4 much though
32) Boyzone – my favourite pop group growing up.
33) Watching the dogs chase each other around the garden
34) Snow – we don’t get enough of it!!
35) Skiing – need to go to Chill Factore again since a trip abroad is out of the question.
36) Having my hair done – so why don’t I go to the hairdresser more often?
37) When a plan comes together
38) Having a tidy house. It doesn’t happen often!
39) Clean bedsheets
40) Visiting Vivian Quarry in Llanberis. If I had the money and connections I would love to build a house overlooking this place.
Vivian Quarry Llanberis
41) Blogging because it’s a great community to be a part of
42) Yellow roses because they remind me of Taid
43) Home redecorating and when it’s done for example the downstairs loo
44) Planning the next redecorating project – Little Miss’ big girl room
45) Our annual pilgrimage to the Grand Designs show!
46) Purple tulips
47) Good wash days
48) The smile and excitement on Littls Miss’ face when she comes home from childcare.
49) The smiles and gurgles I get from MissMostyn.
50) Looking through old photos because occasionally you find a gem like this one!
Another oldie! Me and Stephen Gately when he was acting Joseph in London. #tbt #throwbackthursday #stephengately #boyzone #steo #london A photo posted by Rebecca (@becsterdotcom) on
Phew I did it! It was actually very difficult to list 50 things! I’m supposed to tag people to do this but instead I’m leaving it open – if you want to join in then please feel free to do so!
What makes you happy?