This month I’m taking part in #Blogtober14…. join in….
Day 1 Prompt – If You Won The Lottery You Would…
This is one of those topics that is discussed quite often at work! Most people would say that they’d give up their job but I’m not sure I would. I would go part time but I really really love my job and can’t imagine not working! But assuming I’d give up my job and assuming I would win enough to do everything I wanted i.e. no budget contraints so here goes…
– pay off all my debts
– put money away for Little Miss’ possible university fees
– put away some money so Little Miss will be able to afford a house and a car when she’s older
– buy a big massive house in the middle of nowhere so I can be free from noisy neighbours (hell the sound of cows would be bliss!)
So that’s the boring stuff out of the way… now on to Gifts
– I would gift my Mam a decent amount of money so she could stop working and do some travelling
And some fun stuff for me et family:
– go to every Formula 1 race in a season but specifically I would want to go to the Monaco Grand Prix! And also the Austrian Grand Prix. I’ve been lucky enough to go to three races so far – Belgium 2011, Silverstone 2012 and Canada 2013.
– go back to Disneyworld with Little Miss and stay in one of the Resort hotels. I’m undecided over which one as yet!
– buy a BMW Z4…… mmm very nice car!
– maybe even a Bugatti Veyron… well why the hell not?!
– start an F1 racing team and have Little Miss and Mark Webber drive for me!
– go to the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne and then visit the Neighbours set and do all the geeky fanstuff!!
– run a dog sanctuary! Imagine something like the end of 101 Dalmations but with all sorts of dogs running around (and not just the spotted kind!)
– hire a personal stylist who could tart me up in nice fashionable clothes and do my hair every morning. I’m not vain but I would like it if I could have enough time and patience to try to boost my appearance. Hmmm…that does make me sound vain huh?!
– buy a shit hot computer that could cope with running Sims 4 and World of Warcraft
– persuade the local authority and national park to let me buy a piece of land and build my dream house overlooking this fantastic place
I asked my hubby what he would do if he had all the money in the world. He said he would buy “Warrior World”. It’s an idea he’s had to buy an old hotel, refurbish it and run it as a hotel for Warhammer players. Host Warhammer tournaments, run a bar for them and let them stay. Warhammer is his hobby so I’m sure he’d love this! I wouldn’t but he would!
So how about you? What would you do if you won the lottery?