I’ve been procrastinating on my blogging duties lately! I’m trying to keep up with reading and writing but alas I’ve been busy. But her is a quick insight into my life lately:
1) Hating the weather – I’ve decided that I don’t like summer with it’s hot weather, bright sun and long days! It’s been too bloody hot – been so worried about Little Miss overheating in bed! It was SO hot I even wore a dress to work – unheard of!!!
2) I’ve been to the bank to beg for money – and the silly fools gave me some! Of course I have to pay it back but in the meantime I now have money to do up the house!
3) Kitchens! – since we now have some money we’re going to install a new kitchen now. We’ve had a local company come out today to measure up and give us a quote. Hopefully the price will be right because I’d love to use that company’s their portfolio is just stunning!
4) Little Miss – she’s almost crawling! Which is definitely an “uh oh!” Hubby is having fun at home with her at the moment. As it happens, he’s at work today and I’m at home looking after her since we didn’t have a babysitter. I’ve loved spending the day with her again. She’s been such a good little girl.
5) Weddings – one of my best friends is getting married on the 12th August! It’s a bit of a spur of the moment wedding so I’m not desperately looking for a dress to match Little Miss’ outfit. And then we have my cousin’s wedding on 4th September and then hubby’s friend on 19th September!
6) Nain – my Nain came over for the weekend which was nice. She had a lovely time with Little Miss. We went out for a carvery lunch on Saturday and it was fantastic!
7) Work – been back at work for 4 weeks already. It feels like I’ve never been away. I actually left work last Friday with an incredible sense of achievement. I spent a couple of minutes before I left to review what work I’d completed and boy it was a lot!
That’s pretty much it! How about you? What have you been up to lately? Hope you guys are having a great time whatever you’re up to.