As it happens we don’t have any plans for Valentine’s this year. Looking back, I’m not entirely sure if we ever have any real plans for Valentine’s. We did once go back to Caer Rhun Hall for a Valentine’s meal but that was 3 years ago and around a month after Little Miss was born. I needed to get out of the house!
No today I have no plans in my planner. Even if I did I would’ve cancelled as I’m full of a headcold and really just want to crawl into bed (to sleep I might add!!). Today has been a struggle… to the point that I didn’t even manage to open my bullet journal! So instead I’m giving you the Valentine’s Tag which I saw someone post on Facebook!
The Valentine’s Tag
- Anniversary? 8 April 2008
- Wedding anniversary? 15 September 2012
- Who asked who out? He asked me out
- Do you have any children together? Yes two beautiful girls!
- What about pets? Two mucky pups
- Did you go to the same school? No
- Who said I love you first? I think I might have done. Couldn’t tell you when though
- Who is the most sensitive? We’re both pretty sensitive.
- Where do you eat out most as a couple? Pizza Hut
- Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Florida for our honeymoon.
- Who’s older? Him by about three months
- Who has the craziest ex? Neither of us
- Who has the worst temper? Me but he does have a temper
- Who does the cooking? Pretty equal these days.
- Who is more social? He is.
- Who is the neat freak? Hahaha!!
- Most romantic? Him
- Who is the most stubborn? Me
- Who wakes up earlier? Me
- Who’s the funniest? Hmmm
- Who has the bigger family? Me
- How long did it take to get serious? A month!
- Who eats more? Me
- Plans date night? We have to!
- Who was interested first? Him
- Who’s better with the computer? Me not that he’d agree
- Who picks where you go to dinner? Joint decision
- Best driver? Me!!
- Hogs the remote? Him
- Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Him. I’m never wrong!
- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me
- Who eats more sweets? Me
- Who cries more? Me
- Who shows the most affection? Him
- How long have you been together? 9 years
So that’s our story in brief but I would have a look at The Story Of Us for more in depth knowledge!
Planner Girls Collective
Linking up with fellow PGC bloggers so go check out what they have planned for this day.
The Stationery Geekette / A Beautiful Plan / UglyBugPlans / The Vintage Planner / Rebecca Project Life / zzz0eee / PlannerMontanah / An Ocean Glimmer / Kerry May Makes / A Life Lived in Words /A Ska Loving Geek / The Royal Planner Blog / Plan With Hannah / My Chaotically Eclectic Life
How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day? A re you a shower of rose petals, a low key thing or maybe “death to all the Valentine cards” type?!