It’s time for another monthly bucket list! Before I get into June Bucket List, let’s take a look at what I did for May.
May Bucket List Recap
– Take dogs for a walk at once a week
– Sort out the cutlery drawer
– Sort out the rubbish on the DVD cabinets
– Tidy up the cables around the computer
– Sort out the veggie patch
– Catch up with the mountain of penpal letters!
– Carry on with posting at least 3 blog posts per week!
– Finish categorising all the uncategorised blog posts (394 left to do!)
– Find someone to work on our eaves storage solution
– Get tickets for the new The Tenderloins tour!! *
Yes May was a complete failure when it comes to the bucket list! So I’m reassessing and forgetting some of the things I had on last month’s bucket list. This is what I’ve decided to put on the June bucket list
June Bucket List
– Keep up with the penpal letters!
– Clear out the red room of all those DVDs (which are in boxes at least!)
– Participate in the Boho Berry Challenge
– Film a few vlogs including a Bullet Journal flip through.
– Post 3 blog posts a week
Yes I know that’s not much but in reassessing I’m trying to keep it simple. If I overload my list then I won’t get anything done!
What have you got on your June Bucket List?