I’m a bit late to the party this month seeing as we’re already mid way into May but it’s time for another monthly bucket list! Before I get into May Bucket List, let’s take a look at what I did for April.
April Completed Items
– Clear out all the shoes and coats from the red room
– Sort out my clothes – I’m going to be ruthless and apply my friend’s method of sorting clothes. If not worn in the last two years then it’s being thrown out!
– Get back into a blogging schedule
– Start tidying the garden ready for Summer!
By start tidying the garden what I actually mean is that someone has cut the grass. We still have the veggie patch to sort out.
May Bucket List
– Take dogs for a walk at once a week
– Sort out the cutlery drawer
– Sort out the rubbish on the DVD cabinets
– Tidy up the cables around the computer
– Sort out the veggie patch
– Catch up with the mountain of penpal letters! (Sorry I’m such a rubbish penpal!)
– Carry on with posting at least 3 blog posts per week!
– Finish categorising all the uncategorised blog posts (394 left to do!)
– Find someone to work on our eaves storage solution
– Get tickets for the new The Tenderloins tour!! *
The main priority for me is trying to take the dogs for a walk. Poor little things haven’t seen anywhere but the garden for the last couple of months. I really have no excuse now since it’s lighter in the evening. The days are extending and I should be able to manage it!
(* by the time this post went live I had already managed this! Birmingham here we come!!)
What have you got on your May Bucket List