Today is the first day of my 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!! Over the next 12 days I’ll be hosting giveaways to win various different things – from jewellery to confectionery, hopefully there’ll be something for everyone!
First giveaway is an exciting one! I’m giving away two free Treasure Trails (digital download version) courtesy of Treasure Trails! No idea what I’m on about? Well let me fill you in!
Who better to explain Treasure Trails than the folks themselves…..
Treasure Trails provide self-guided themed Treasure Hunts around different villages, towns and cities across the UK. The Trails take, on average, around 2 hours to complete, and are themed as a Murder Mystery, Spy Mission or Treasure Hunt. By solving the clues we have written, you will either be discovering whodunit, cracking the code, or finding the location of the long lost treasure.
The Treasure Trail packs come in three different forms
- Print At Home (£6.99)
- Printed by Treasure Trail (£6.99 + £1.49 p&p)
- Personalised and printed by Treasure Trails (£9.99 + £1.49)
I chose the Print At Home version because I needed the trail by the following day. The printed versions are dispatched within 2-3 days. Alternatively, Treasure Trails can also be found in some local retailers as well.
What I like is the fact that each trail has a guide of how long it’ll take and has details of whether it’s wheelchair and pram accessible.
Ruthin Treasure Trails
There are plenty of choice of Treasure Trails and there’s some all around the UK. To try it out, we chose to do the Ruthin Trail and chose the Print at Home version. It was such an easy transaction – order it, download it, print it!
The trail itself was great! Due to time constraints, we couldn’t complete the trail (we had a birthday party to attend) but we did the first handful of clues and it was great!
OK! You’re convinced you want to give it a go yeah? Here’s how you enter the giveaway and some terms and conditions:
1) Enter using the Rafflecopter options below
2) Giveaway is open until 11.59pm on December 1st.
3) Two digital downloads will be provided by way of voucher codes provided by Treasure Trails
4) Winner will be contacted via email and Twitter (where applicable)
5) Winner will have 4 weeks to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
6) No cash alternative
7) Open to worldwide residents (but please note that Treasure Trails are only available in the UK – so ideal if you’re coming on holiday here!)
Good luck!! Tell me, have you been on a Treasure Trail before?