Stevie shared this amazing video of an easy pin wheel pizza on her Facebook page couple of months and it inspired me to try it! Last Saturday I finally gave it a go. Now I had thought about making a simple ham and pineapple version but we’d finished the ham off on sandwiches at lunch! DOH! Thankfully there was some spare chicken slices in the fridge…. anyhow moving on! Here’s my attempt at the easy Pin Wheel Pizza
- 1 roll of ready rolled puff pastry
- some cooked chicken slices
- sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 a jar of Tomato and Basil meatball sauce (or any other sort of sauce)
1) Roll out your pastry
2) Plaster your pastry with as much sauce as you want
3) Put as much cheese as you want
4) Place the chicken slices all over
5) Scatter sliced mushrooms all over
6) Roll your pastry back up – try to keep it tidy!
7) Cut your roll up into nice even slices
8) Place on a baking tray and add some extra cheese on top
9) Put in a pre-heated oven at 170C for approx 25minutes
10) Serve with a bowl of chips and ketchup and enjoy!
Hubby really enjoyed these but next time I’m making ham and pineapple ones. Oh and if you notice that there’s peppers in the ingredients photo – I was going to add them in but after taking the photo I noticed they’d gone off! Ugh!
(I take no credit for this recipe – was found on Buzzfeed Food)
Do you fancy trying these?