I saw this on BuzzFeed and thought I’d answer the questions in a blog post.
1) Would you rather..
- Have £1,000 a day for the rest of your life?
- Have £1million in the bank today?
This one is a difficult one…. having £1m today would be lovely. I would clear my debts, have a nice holiday, buy a nice car etc. But £1000 everyday for the rest of my life would mean more money and by having it drip fed to me would mean I wouldn’t blow it…. so I think £1,000 everyday would be my choice.
- Be rich and ugly?
- Be poor but gorgeous?
- Walk away with £1,000?
- Flip a coin to see if you could win £5,000?
- Lose all of your money and valuables?
- Lose one of your senses?
Depending on which sense but possibly lose one of my senses. The main reason for that choice is that I have two girls to look after and so valuables to me includes our house which I would need to
- Own a private island?
- Have a talking dog?
- Live the rest of your life financially comfortable?
- Live 20 years like a millionaire, but then be poor afterwards?
Live life financially comfortable so I know my girls would be safe. I’d definitely give up the dream of owning a BMW i8 (I’ve upgraded my dream car from the Z4!) so my girls would have a roof over their heads.
- Be poor but everyone thinks that you’re rich?
- Be rich but everyone thinks that you’re poor?
I find this to be such a weird question!! I don’t care what people think but I suppose I’d say be rich but everyone think I’m poor? Yes I’m materialistic!
- Shoot coins out of your mouth whenever you talk?
- Just be normal, thanks?
Just be normal thanks! I mean making money easy would be great but just think of the mess!!
- Spend £200 on someone’s Christmas present and they only spend £20 on you?
- Spend £20 on someone’s Christmas present and they spend £200 on you?
In all honesty, I wouldn’t care! If it’s a thoughtful gift then it can be £2 for all I care! I wouldn’t want anyone to spend £200 on me!! (And at the moment I couldn’t afford to spend £200 on anyone either!).
- Sell your pet for £1million?
- Keep your pet?
Sell, sell, sell!!! And that’s my answer this evening after the lovely little “deposit” Megs left in the kitchen for me!! Bloody naughty dog! But I know I’d miss them after a bit… I do miss their snuggly cuddles!
So how about it, which would you rather?