Today’s prompt is Zodiac Sign and Does it Fit? Interesting topic so I thought I’d give it a go! I’m an Aquarius given that my birthday is at the end of January (not a good time to have a birthday if you’re an accountant).
Who are Aquarians?
I had to do some research for this one as I didn’t really know much about the zodiac etc. So per GaneashaSpeaks.com an Aquarius is
The Aquarius-born people are humanitarians to the core. They are a progressive and modern lot. Broad-minded and creative, they are the real truth-seekers. Being affectionate and friendly by nature, the Aquarius-born are very attractive and popular. However, their frankness can cut both ways. Within limits it can be a positive quality, but when it borders on the insensitive, it can really hurt people and alienate them from their friends and loved ones. Besides, as they do not open up emotionally too soon, not many people can relate to them. So, though they may have many friends, not many of them will be close friends. Being unpredictable is another negative trait that works against them.
Do I agree with the above? On the whole I probably would say that I agree with it. Not sure if I consider myself a humanitarian or not. As for creative? Well I like crafts so I guess that’s correct. I would like to consider myself to be affectionate and friendly although I would hardly say I’m attractive and popular! The frankness is also true as I can be quite blunt!
Hmm overall then I think that would be accurate. Let’s look at the personality traits then…
Positive Qualities of Aquarius
- Truthfulness – well I don’t lie so that’s a truth
- Just – I like things to be fair so yes, agree
- Curious – oh I am definitely curious about things. I’m always Googling about random stuff
- Affectionate Personality – I hope this is true
- Frank – yes correct I am a bit blunt
- Imaginative – not sure if I agree with this one. I can’t say I’ve ever been imaginative.
Negative Qualities of Aquarius
- Unpredictable – my husband would probably agree!
- Detachment – hmm, not sure about this one
- Tendency to go off-track – definitely true! I can get distracted easily (which is why it took me hours to write this!)
- Inefficiency – well that’s probably linked to the above trait.
Out of interest I also had a look which celebs might be Aquarians and there are some pretty good ones in the mix:
Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres, Abraham Lincoln, Jennifer Aniston, Shakira
What’s your star sign?