Since I’m currently suffering from a bit of writer’s block I thought I would participate in Kiki’s The Circle link up – a reverse bucket list. As you know, a Bucket List is things you want to do before you die. Well the Reverse Bucket List is things you’ve already done! So here’s some of my weird and wonderful achievements to date (in no specific order!),
1) Met the man of my dreams and got married.
2) Have a beautiful baby girl who is growing up too fast!
3) Landed a pretty perfect job.
4) Got my qualifications through work (a CTA and an ACA)
5) Met Mark Webber (twice!)
6) Got to see Mark Webber win at Silverstone – 2012 I was there baby!!
8) Been ski-ing a couple of times – I really want to go again!!
10) Finally bought Taid’s house
So that’s it… nothing too quirky there really!
How about you? What do you consider to be some of your greatest achievements to date?
(If you want to participate then click the linky button up above)