I’d like to thank Leanne of A Slice of My Life Wales for nominating me for this tag! I’ll tell you if was a difficult one to do – who’d have thought listing 10things was hardwork!
You must share a total of twenty things; ten things you love & ten things you hate and then nominate another ten people to complete the tag.
1) My family unit – my hubby bunch, two beautiful girls and two mucky pups!
2) Formula 1 – although not so much this year
3) Purple – my favourite colour!
4) Neighbours – I have to have my family dose of the Aussies
5) When people comment on my blog – the little things in life eh?
6) My job!
7) Snowdonia – why would you want to live anywhere else?
8) Mark Webber – I even have a hoodie stating that (hubby hates the hoodie of course!)
9) Having a lie in – and I miss those!
10) Impractical Jokers – I think this is my fave thing on TV at the moment!
1) Spiders – urgh no!
2) Inconsiderate smokers – especially those who stand under “This is a no-smoking zone” at the hospital!
3) When my babies cry and I can’t settle them
4) Snoring – hubby currently snores so much that it really irritates me!
5) Soggy biscuits – nothing worse than going into a biscuit tin and pulling out a soggy biscuit!
6) Horror movies – never been into horror movies!
7) Cutting Little Miss’ toenails – she won’t let me cut her nails and it’s getting to be a problem!
8) The WordPress app for the iPad – absolutely useless and if keeps crashing!
9) People who abuse the parent and child parking spaces at supermarkets
10) Bad driving – specifically bad parking in carparks. If you can’t get your car into a designated spot I.e between the lines then don’t drive!
Now I’m supposed to nominate 10 bloggers to participate but I keep tagging the same people (and a lot have already done this tag) and I’m pretty sure you’re all fed up of me by now! So instead I’m going to leave this one open to everyone! If you participate please leave a link and I’ll have a read!