Habits to Make – January
- Substitute unhealthy snacks for healthier options – nope cannot be done! I do try though but boy it’s difficult!
Substitute my tea for decaff tea– DONE-ISH! I’ve managed it at home but still not quite at work since they don’t provide decaff tea. I have asked for them to buy me a box though so hopefully I’ll have cracked it next month!
Habits to Break – January
Biting my nails– DONE! As evidenced by this photo! Ok they might not be the prettiest nails but they’re way better than they used to be!
- Leaving my desk untidy – my desk is currently full of bits of paper and files and I really need to start filing more often!
Habits to Make – February
Make my own lunch to take to work – saves a bit on the pennies!– DONE! Well mostly at least. I now take my own lunch 4 days a week and have been pretty consistent. I may have lapsed one week in February but that’s only because I was out on audit.
Habits to Break – February
Leaving the dirty dishes overnight – yes I am that lazy!– DONE! I really didn’t have an excuse for not doing them since we have a dishwasher!
Habits to Make
- Brushing my teeth and Little Miss’ teeth twice a day – I already brush them once a day but really I ought to be doing it twice a day
- Cross-stitching for at least 30mins everyday – especially since I have a project that needs completing ASAP!
- Plan meals ahead for the week – which should see me break a habit also!
Habits to Break
- Eating unhealthy snacks – must cut out the chocolate!!
- Leaving my desk untidy
- Leaving junk mail all over the house
- Wasting food – this is linked to the Habits to Make above
How about you? Is there anything you want to achieve this month?
If you fancy participating the click on the button above to visit the Link Up!