Today I’m linking up with Stevie of A Cornish Mum for 10 Things Linky! I’ve previously posted a similar post but here are 10 random facts about me! Some of them you may already know if you’ve been reading for a while.
1) I’m a long time Neighbours fan! I’ve been watching it on and off for years but I’ve been watching it daily for the last 4 years. I even got a birthday card from Alan Fletcher aka Doctor Karl Kennedy!
2) I have a 14 month old little girl and 5 months pregnant with our second – another girl!
3) I would love to own a BMW Z4. I think it’s such a beautiful car!! And it’s the only convertiable that I can ever see me being able to afford! What I would really love is a Bugatti Veyron.
4) I hate dancing! Really really do! Our first wedding dance was painful!
5) I’m tee-total and always have been. Nothing to do with religion it’s purely a personal choice thing.
6) I’m a cross stitcher! I’ve only ever completed 4 projects in my whole life! And even of those I’ve only had 2 framed. I’m currently working on another wedding sampler though.
7) I didn’t go to university. I had more than enough of studying after my A Levels and ended up getting a job instead. I did more studying at work than if I’d gone to uni! Got three qualifications through work!
9) I’m currently into Nashville! I love the music, I love the story, I love it all! I just wish series 3 was on in the UK!
10) I’ve met a few celebrities… The League of Gentlemen, Robert Lindsay, Stephen Gately and Tom Hanks.
If you fancy joining in with the 10 Things Linky then head on over to A Cornish Mum’s blog!